Subscriptions, Promotions and Competitions T&Cs
We can only accept subscription orders from those aged 18 or over and who have legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with us.
In order to submit an order, you will be required to provide an email address and then follow the procedure set out on www.urbanbaristas.co.uk to submit your order. You should check all of the information that you enter and correct any errors before submitting your order, as once your order is submitted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Your order constitutes an offer to us. Our acceptance of your subscription order will take place when we send you a confirmation email to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us; and these terms and conditions, as well as your order, will become legally binding on you and us.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you for the subscription. This might be: (i) because subscriptions are no longer available; (ii) because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for; and/or (iii) because we have identified an error in the price or description of the subscription.
- Your Subscription
Once we have accepted your subscription order and for each month/week/fortnight your subscription is successfully renewed, you will receive an email confirming that your payment has been successful code.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month/week/fortnight and will continue unless paused or cancelled by you or us in accordance with these terms and conditions. Subscription periods start when you first subscribe. For example, if your subscription is accepted on 4th January and it is monthly, it will be valid until 3rd February. The recurring monthly subscription fee would then be charged on 4th February for the next subscription month which would run until 3rd March.
We only supply subscriptions for private and non-commercial use. We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to verify a subscriber’s eligibility and compliance with these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, ensuring that the subscription is not being used for a commercial purpose. There is a limit of one subscription per person and subscriptions cannot be shared or exchanged. Subscribers may not create duplicate accounts and we reserve the right to terminate any duplicate subscriptions with immediate effect. Any Eligible Products redeemed using your subscription are for your personal consumption only.
Subject to either you or us exercising our rights to pause, cancel or terminate the subscription, you authorise us to, and accept that we will, charge your original payment method on a recurring month/fortnight/weekly basis beginning on the day after your first month/fortnight/weekday of subscription ends and every month thereafter until you cancel or we suspend or terminate your access to the subscription.
Payment can be made by any MasterCard, Visa or American Express debit or credit card.
If payment of a recurring subscription fee fails because there is an issue with the payment method, for example, the debit card has expired, we will contact you via email. You may add, update or change payment cards or other subscription details such as email address and billing address by visiting manage account and logging in with your email address. You will be sent a one-time password, which you use to log in securely.
- Changes to subscription fees.
If the amount to be charged for a recurring subscription fee changes from the current fee, we shall provide notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least ten (10) days before the scheduled date of payment of the recurring subscription fee. If, as a result of the fee change, you want to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps in clause 5.2 below.
- Pausing your Subscription.
You can pause your subscription at any time. If you decide to pause, this will become effective from the end of the subscription period in which you pause.
You can restart your subscription at any time.
- Cancelling your Subscription.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. The cancellation will be effective from the end of the subscription period in which you cancel.
- Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered by You
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits our liability which cannot legally be limited, including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence; or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Our liability to you is limited at the cost of the subscription fees paid by you under these terms and conditions.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the subscription for personal use. If you use the subscription for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these terms and conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time that the contract between you and us for your order became binding (i.e. when the confirmation email for that order was issued).
- How we may use your Personal Information
- Other Important Terms
We reserve the right to update, change, modify or terminate the subscription and these terms and conditions:
- Immediately on notice to you if there is a change in applicable law or regulation or there are security reasons which mean that we need to change the subscription and/or these terms and conditions; or
- Effective from the beginning of your next period renewal if we need to change the subscription and/or these terms and conditions for any other reason. If you do not agree to any updates, changes or modifications you have the right to cancel this Contract as per terms of clause 5.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a new subscription order or any monthly renewal if we reasonably believe that you are not complying with these terms and conditions.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms and conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you, but we continue to provide the subscription, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- We shall not be in breach of these terms and conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, the outbreak or any re-occurrence of coronavirus (COVID-19) or similar diseases). In such circumstances, we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations and may: a) suspend your subscription for the period during which your subscription cannot be used. During such suspension period, we will take no further payments from you under these terms and conditions; b) if the period of delay or non-performance continues for a significant period of time, we may terminate your subscription. If we terminate under this clause, we should pay you a pro rata refund of an amount equal to the subscription fee prepaid by you for the period after your subscription has been terminated.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. This means that your subscription, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection therewith (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law.
COMPETITIONS & PROMOTIONS T&Cs
When entering any of our competitions or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and contact address. If you have entered a competition the information you share with us (such as your name, email, address and telephone number) will not be shared with any other company unless clearly stated on the competition entry page.
All discount codes are valid for 7 days unless otherwise stated and can be terminated, extended or amended by Urban Baristas Holdings Ltd at any time.
Urban Baristas Holdings Ltd reserve the right to cancel a competition at any time.
Winners chosen by Urban Baristas Holdings Ltd are final and will not enter into any discussions on this.
Campaign specific competition terms and conditions will be detailed here.
FIRST SUBSCRIPTION FREE OF CHARGE
The first order of your subscription is free of charge.
You will need to enter in the discount code box on the basket page of the subscription ordering process for it to be applied to your basket.
Only one discount code per subscription and limited to one subscription per household address. We will not accept more than one subscription per period, per household address. We reserve the right to cancel any subscription placed that do not abide by these terms and conditions.
Subject to any pause or cancellation of your subscription, we will charge you the subscription fees using the payment method selected by you during the order process. The first payment will be taken the day after your first free period ends. You accept that the subscription has recurring payments as detailed in our subscription T&Cs and to be responsible for all recurring fees.
You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your subscription, we may suspend your access to the subscription until we are in receipt of cleared funds from you for the subscription and subsequently cancel it if payment is still not received.
Subject to stock availability.